Financial wellness is usually defined as feeling secure when it comes to your money – both in the short and long-term. The resources below will help lead you to that path.
Click each image to head to the site!
- Budget Calculator: An easy-to-use monthly budget calculator from Clearpoint, a division of Money Management International.
- Kiplinger’s Interactive Budgeting Worksheet: A virtual worksheet to help manage monthly living expenses.
- Spending Plan: Worksheet from Saveandinvest.org.
- Worksheets and Presentations: From Consumer.gov
- Bankrate: Definition of financial words and phrases
- The CFPB’s Glossary of English-Spanish Financial Terms
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis: Glossary of Economics and Personal Finance Terms
- Rutgers: Financial Planning and Investing Glosssary
- Investopedia Dictionary
- Lifesmarts: Personal Finance Glossary: Focusing on investment, money management and marketplace terms
- Non-profit Finance Fund: Nonprofit finance terms and concepts