How to get a Haverhill Public Library Card!
- You must be a Haverhill resident to receive a Haverhill Public Library card.
- You can come in to the library and set up your library card in a few minutes! If you are coming into the library to create a card, you will need to bring proof of address with you. Examples of proof of address include a state ID or a utility bill.
- If you cannot make it in to the library, fill out the form below and we will mail your library card to you to confirm residency.
- Children 12 and under must come in to the library with a parent or legal guardian to create a library card.
- If you already have a Haverhill Public Library card but it is no longer working, please contact the Circulation Desk for options on how to update it (978) 373-1586 x603 or firstname.lastname@example.org
An eCard enables Massachusetts residents who cannot get a regular physical card to access our online resources. Those patrons who cannot physically come in to the library or live outside of Haverhill may find the eCard works for their library needs. To learn more and to sign up for an eCard, go here. If you have questions, please contact the Circulation Department at (978) 373-1586 x603 or email@example.com