The Library offers faxing services to the general public.
Our fax number is 978-373-8466, and fees are as follows:
Faxing within the US:
Send: $3.00/1st page, then $1.00/page
Send: $5.00/1st page, then $4.00/page
Fax Policies and Regulations
- Only a member of the library staff may operate the fax machine.
- Outgoing faxes will be sent as expeditiously as possible. Library staff reserves the right to refuse faxing that cannot be completed before closing time that day.
- Only cash or personal check may be used to pay for either incoming or outgoing faxes. Credit cards, phone cards, and third party billing are not accepted.
- Payment must be made in advance of sending or receiving faxes.
- An attempt to call resulting in a busy signal will be resubmitted up to a maximum of 3 times at no additional charge. If the line continues to be busy, the library will try once more at a later time. If a patron chooses to not send the fax because of a busy signal, the money paid will be refunded in full.
- Incoming faxes to (978) 373-8466 will be charged at $1.00 per page. Patrons expecting a fax must call the library at (978) 373-1586, ext. #608 to check to see if it has been received. Faxes will be released upon payment. The library accepts no responsibility for missing pages, bad transmissions, or incomplete patron identification.
- Costs may be revised as needed, dependent on the phone services, including long distance, and the cost of operating the fax machine.
Other Area Faxing Services
One Stop Market
Haverhill, MA 01832
Hours: M-F 6:30 am – 9:00 pm, SAT 7:30 am – 9:00 pm, SUN 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
Send (in MA): $1/page
Send (out of state): $3/page
58 Plaistow Rd, Plaistow NH
Hours: M-F 8:00 am – 9:00 pm, SAT 9:00 am – 9:00 pm, SUN 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Send (in MA): $1.99/1st page, then $1.79/page
Send (out of state): $1.99/1st page, then $1.29/page