Starting Monday, February 8 the library will be implementing new restrictions for in-library visits and services. These changes are being adopted due to recent regulations and guidelines from the Governor’s Office. How will this effect your library visit? Please read the changes below:
- 25 patrons allowed in the building at a time.
- Visits will be increased from 30 minutes to 45 minutes. No time extensions or back-to-back appointments will be allowed.
- Restrooms will be available for hand-washing only.
- Table use will be increased to a TWO HOUR maximum appointment. Available tables will also be increased and ONLY FOUR PEOPLE will be allowed at a table. Please plan accordingly, and make reservations in advance to guarantee a table.
- The Library is encouraging all patrons to use our curbside service to pick-up their holds and other items instead of visiting the library themselves. Please use the myLIBRO app, contact the library, or book your appointment online below.
A note to our patrons:
Please bear with us as we transition to these new restrictions. We will do our best to meet the needs of our community, but the health and safety of our staff and of our visitors must come first. As these new rules are rolled out, please know that they can change at a moment’s notice due to additional instruction from either the Governor or Mayor, or due to increased infection rates. For the most up-to-date information, please check back here often, or contact the library directly. We appreciate your patience as we move forward.
Your Library Staff